Rudding Park Group
Membership is open to:
- People who run their own businesses
- People who run someone else’s business
- People who run public sector ventures
- People who run charitable or not for profit organisations
Benefits of membership:
- The power of a team without the overhead cost
- The benefit of independent support without it being impersonal
- The acquisition of skills without formal training
- The opportunity to share and develop business ideas
Members of the Rudding Park group are provided with a free Insights Discovery Evaluation report. This report analyses personality preferences and explains the impact of those preferences on the ways in which you react to others and the ways they react to you. Understanding the differences between group members is valuable for a group to work effectively together and to respect each other’s contributions.
Each Rudding Park group member may bring one guest to each meeting.